Monday, June 16, 2008

dear Lord...

I love my job! I couldn't have possibly imagine that I'd be reviewing restaurants and hotels this time last year, but I am. Thank you.

By the way, I'd really love the 13" MacBook Air that I am sampling right now but fear I'd accidentally throw it out with the newspaper like the reporter who did that earlier this year, if i did own one. My goodness, they are tiny and efficient. I will always be a Mac supporter and totally googly-eyed over every product they release!

3 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Talk about a "dream job." What fun! Congratulations!

I'm entering the Mac/PC debate. I've always used PCs but mine is nearing its 7th birthday and is getting quirkier by the day. I'm really considering a Mac just for the battery time alone. And my fear of Vista.

We'll see....

SUSAN said...

Your job sounds so awesome...I really must look into this! Glad you are enjoying it. :-)

Susan

Unknown said...

Wow!!! So glad it's working out so well for you. I'm thrilled!! You writer you.