Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easiness to Uneasiness

What happens when God or life moves us out of our comfort zone? I believe that Newton's first law of motion is being applied to my life. "A particle will stay at rest or continue at a constant velocity unless acted upon by an external unbalanced net force." Some might call that outside force the poor economy while I tend to think it is God giving me a little nudge. In 2007, I spent a good portion of the year creating a photographic diary of days and doing more writing than I had been. For most of 2008, I didn't do as much creative or personal writing, but I did write professionally reviewing restaurants and hotels. It seems to me that what started out as a slow year is beginning to explode with possibility and more writing than I have ever done before. My mind is an old-fashioned slide carousel clicking through each possibility wondering if I should bring that particular slide more into focus or continue to the next one because it could be even better than this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.