Saturday, April 14, 2007

Simple Pleasure #1




Via my one of my favorite blogs www.sixredheads.com I am going to post a simple pleasure each weekend. This weekend's simple pleasure is related to my recent broken ankle injury and can help anyone with a cast... for a dollar or less invest in a plastic ruler to reach those places inside your cast that itch which you have no possibility of itching without the help of a tool. The ruler must be plastic so that it can bend slightly. Be careful so as not to break the ruler inside the cast which did happen to me but I was able to retrieve it. Of course, the doctor's office will tell you not to itch at all so I must add *try at your own risk*. Having the simple pleasure of a plastic ruler to reach my ungodly itches was marvelous.

Oh, and rulers are also good for measuring things! ;)

2 comments:

RedGypsie said...

OH man!!! That is a GREAT one!!! I can't imagine how maddening it must be to have an itch you can't reach and how satisfying it is to be able to SCRATCH!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA i have tried the ruler but it doesn't go down far enough I think I need a yardstick,what a pain it is as I am sure you know,especially showering!Feel free to email me mortgagebank1@gmail.com,David.